If you’re like most people, you probably have a few (or more) credit cards that you need to carry with you. But who wants to carry around a big, bulky wallet? If this sounds like you, then you’ll want to check out the as seen on tv wallet.
This slim and stylish wallet can hold all of your credit cards and IDs, without taking up any extra space in your pockets. Plus, it’s made out of durable materials so you can be sure it will last for years. So why not ditch your old, clunky wallet for something new and exciting? Check out the as seen on tv wallet today!
What is wallet?
A wallet is a small personal bag for holding items such as paper money, credit cards and identification documents, photographs, etc., that can be held in the hand or tucked into a pocket.
A bi-fold wallet, the most common type of wallet today, folds open to reveal two compartments: one for cash and the other for an assortment of plastic cards.
Why do you should buy as seen on tv wallet?
- To hold your stuff.
- For all the pockets to work properly so you can organize your life better.
- As a fashion accessory to attract who you want, and to make yourself look good.
- If you like the design of it (style), as long as it functions as needed.
- Because it matches your clothing, shoes, belt etc.
- It has a high quality zipper that will not break easily.
- The wallet is thick and made from strong material.
- The inside of the wallet has a pattern or colors to make it look nice on the inside as well as outside.
Factors to consider when buy as seen on tv wallet
–Style of leather: smooth or textured? Shiny or matte? Light color, medium brown, dark brown?
-Leather quality: Is the label top grain, full grain, genuine leather etc.? How thick is it? How many layers of leather are there and how sturdy does it feel without being too thick/bulky.
-Hardware: metal finish (chrome?), thickness of rings & stitches, laundry logo on back side if any, stitching around edge of wallet and where coin pocket is located(are they secure and/or reinforced?)
-Threading: pattern and gauge (thickness) of thread used. Does it match the rest of the stitching throughout the as seen on tv wallet? What is the threading and does it match the leather well?
–Lining: Material, color, pattern. How is it attached to the inside of the as seen on tv wallet and what is its thickness? What is stitching like around edges?
-Inner pockets & card slots: material & construction. Thickness of lining vs. outer shell. Are cards difficult to put in or slip out easily? Does a visible outline/thickness remain when you remove them from slot because it pushes against other layers making a ridge on top/bottom edge of pocket?
-Interior flap for additional pocket storage: Material, size, thickness, waterproofed if so how thorough (most wallets are not waterproof), stitches along edge and where coin pocket is located(are they secured?)
-Coin pocket: Material & stitching. Does it lay flat or bulge out?
-Sides of the wallet: Stitching around edge, thickness and how much it bunches up when you squeeze it together. Does this indicate a weakness of some sort on the bifold wallet?
FAQs on as seen on tv wallet
1. Is there any difference between cow leather and goat leather?
Goat leather is generally thinner than cow, but still quite durable. It may be softer than cow, but this varies by the finished product. The differences are especially notable when comparing nappa to full grain. Goat skin tends to wear better than cow due to its flexibility, therefore it will show more of a patina over time.
2. How can I tell if my wallet is made with top-grain or genuine leather?
Generally speaking the only way to know for sure whether your wallet is made from top-grain or genuine leather would be if one of our representatives told you so specifically (our wallets are not labeled). If you suspect that you have a top-grain wallet, but are not sure, take a look at the leather surface. Anything that has been painted over, is laced with threading (this is done to help hide the stitching), or has any other type of overlay will likely be genuine.
3. What can I do if my wallet becomes worn?
If you want your as seen on tv wallet to last as long as possible there are certain things that you can do to prevent it from wearing prematurely.
- Avoid keeping too many credit cards in your billfold for an extended period of time; this causes creases and eventually wear throughs between pressed folds (which appear like pleats). If you must keep many cards inside your billfold make sure they are placed on opposite sides of the wallet.
- Try to use your wallet on a daily basis, or at least for an extended period every month. If you remove it from your pocket after only a short while the leather around where it is pressed against will lose its shape and begin to look rounded/bloated. This happens primarily because the wallet is made of damp leather which slowly dries out when not being used. When wet leather is left in one position for too long it becomes malformed due to its lack of flexibility.
- Do not leave your billfold in hot locations such as cars during the summer months; this causes the material to wrinkle and warp (similarly with prolonged exposure to extreme cold).
4 . Can I clean my bifold wallet?
There are a few methods to try when cleaning your bifold or tri-fold wallet. However, there is no specific method that works in every case so you may have to try more than one. If the material on the outside of your wallet has been stained, scrub off stubborn dirt with a toothbrush and gentle soap (such as saddle soap).
If this doesn’t work you can also try lightly sanding it down, then applying leather conditioner after its been cleaned thoroughly with saddle soap. The last option is to use a Dremel tool fitted with a wire brush attachment. This is generally used for removing built up layers of dirt and grime deep within the fibers of the material surrounding textured areas such as the edge of the billfold.
5. How do I stretch out marks?
- One way to prevent marks from forming in your wallet is by using leather balm regularly after each time you use your bifold wallet for folding bills or cards inside. This will prevent the leather from drying out and cracking, as well as soften it up a bit.
- If you don’t want to use a balm you could also try adding a small amount of water or olive oil to your hands before handling your as seen on tv wallet. Once again, this has the same effect as balm by keeping the leather soft and flexible while preventing it from drying out and forming marks/ cracks over time.
If you need to find a wallet that will work for both men and women, the as seen on tv wallets are perfect. They come in many different colors so there’s something for everyone. The company is confident enough with their product that they offer a 100% lifetime guarantee if it ever breaks or falls apart!
These types of warranties really speak volumes about how much confidence the company has in its products. So far these wallets have received rave reviews from customers who say they’re very satisfied with them even after years of use. We hope this review was helpful- please let us know what your thoughts are by commenting below!